2.27.2007

Clouds...

Clouds. I could stare at them for hours upon hours mesmerized by their beauty... like ever changing moving art pieces morphing into new shapes never to create the same exact form again. This is just one reason why I find it so important to capture these moments and as to why I absolutely love the art of photography and its meaning.
For me, it's similar to the excitement a child gets on a clue or treasure hunt when i go on my photography quests. I love to dedicate an entire day, be it alone sometimes or with someone close to go on our own private searches for the perfect light or perfect picture, or vision and bringing it home to investigate the many details captured in time.
...I want to have a huge spacious well lit laundry room someday to where i can hang the many different stills of various cloud photos I've taken.

No comments: