2.28.2007

Ahhh Paris...

Paris... To most, this word brings to mind an old European city of lights and romance with flower shops and cafes and sidewalk artists... and as Paris is in fact all of these things... when Paris is mentioned by me or my friends, It is usually in reference to having an "airhead moment".
Hollywood's Paris Hilton is where this words meaning is derived from. Many people love to hate her. I personally think she's hilarious. Paris Hilton is this mega rich super spoiled blond bitch who can have anything she wants. I think people are jealous of her - that's why they hate her. Who doesn't want to be filthy rich without having to lift an arm to be so? Sometimes when I'm having a bogus sham day, my friends will send me some funnies they made of Paris Hilton while they were bored at work. They make me laugh every time I see them so i decided to put them here.=)








No comments: